In order to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com
Summit Classical School provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, concerted activity of employees on terms of employment, assertion of a workers’ compensation claim, and service in the uniformed services.
Elementary Education Position
We are interviewing for teaching positions for the upcoming school year.
We currently serve K5-3 and will add 4th grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applicant must be certified in Elementary Education.
Minimum Training and Experience:
Must be certified in Elementary Education
Must possess a valid SC state driver’s license.
Requires a clear background check
Disclaimer: This job description and job posting is not an employee agreement or contract.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SCS provides equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, pregnancy, genetics, disability (ADA), age (ADEA), national origin or ancestry, military status, service in the uniformed services, concerted activity of employees on terms of employment, assertion of a workers’ compensation claim, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Submit Letter of Interest, Cover Letter, and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mow entire property at 600 E Florida St., Clinton, SC 29325.
- Weedeat along edges of fence line, buildings and other structures on property.
- Pick up limb debris and remove it from property.
- Blow off sidewalks and parking lots (2)
- Maintain landscaping as added to property. (Landscape additions will be negotiated)
- Pine Straw bedding to be added once per year (Landscape additions will be negotiated)
NOTICE OF THE FILING
OF A LABOR CONDITION APPLICATION WITH THE
EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION
- An H-1B nonimmigrant worker is being sought by Summit Classical Charter School Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the Employment and Training Administration of the US Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought for employment as a Special Education Coordinator.
- The wage range of $42,240 to $47,100 per year is being offered to the worker.
- The period of employment for which this worker is sought is from June 16, 2020 to June 15, 2023.
- The employment will occur at Summit Classical Charter School located at 600 E. Florida Street, Clinton, SC 29325.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at Summit Classical Charter School located at 600 E. Florida Street, Clinton, SC 29325.
Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE NOTICE WAS POSTED FOR 10 CONSECUTIVE BUSINESS DAYS IN AT LEAST TWO CONSPICUOUS LOCATIONS WHERE H-1B NONIMMIGRANTS WILL BE EMPLOYED.
DATES POSTED: ______05/25/2020________ to ______06/08/2020______________
(month/day/year) (month/day year)
PLACES POSTED: 1. _School website________________________________
- _Facebook link to website________________________________
SIGNATURE: _Caitlin Broadwater_______________________________________
NAME: __Caitlin Broadwater______________________________________
TITLE: _Project Manager____________________________________________
The Charter Institute at Erskine and Summit Classical school do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle the nondiscrimination policies.
For questions pertaining to Section 504, contact Sharath Rudrapati at 864-547-2018.
For questions pertaining to Title IX, contact Terrie Hall at 864-547-2018.