Summit Classical School Dress Code Standards
Uniform order form for youth: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lH4y_enA6ze8hFluW1rgi_zqhYPQ7ZL0JflVoTXayeA/edit#gid=0
Youth polo size charts: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N9TfLVeyEFrEAmz703wcGNZbcrCzhoBnCnYh6VhjIrs/edit
First order for uniforms is due August 1st
Each student is responsible for purchasing and maintaining the uniform of Summit, which shall consist of (as applicable to boys or girls)
- Pants, Shorts, Skirt, Skort, Dress: khaki
- Leggings/Tights: black, white (no fishnet or mesh material)
- Hair Bows: black, gray, white, or green
- Socks: white, black, gray
- Shoes: tennis shoes, street shoes, boots, sandals (no flip flops, slippers, or shoes with lights/wheels/glitter)
- PE Shorts/Athletic Pants: black
- PE Shoes: tennis shoes with no lights/wheels/glitter
From Carolina Stitches:
- Polo Shirt: black or green (with logo)
- PE T-shirt: Summit Classical School t-shirt with logo
- Abdomen, chest, and back must be covered at all times.
- Shirts, though recommended to be tucked in, can be untucked as long as the shirt does not extend below the lower hip and does not result in a disheveled appearance.
- Back pockets must be at hip level.
- Pants should not drag floor.
- Holes are not permissible.
Skirts, skorts, dresses, and shorts:
- Hemline should be at the knee
- Leggings may be worn with skorts, skirts, or dresses, but not as pants.
Coats and hats:
- No hats, headgear of any type, hoods, or sunglasses are to be worn inside the building.
- Coats are not to be worn in class (fleece jackets are available with logo at Carolina Stitches)
- Hair is to be neat and well groomed.
- Hair color must be natural to human beings. (No unnatural colors such as pink, blue, purple, orange, etc.)
- Body piercing must be limited to the earlobes with earrings that are not distracting or dangerous.
- Any other piercings must not be visible.
- Spiked collars, spiked wristbands, and spiked belts are prohibited.
- Body art, to include but not limited to temporary tattoos, marker paintings, etc., is not permissible.
- Students will not wear clothing that is grunge, ripped, torn, bleach spotted, or see-through.
- Undergarments should not be visible.
- Students will not wear clothing that is excessively large or baggy or unduly tight/form fitting.
If the student’s dress constitutes a threat to health or safety or otherwise creates a disruption in the school environment, the Administration or his/her designee may require the student and the student’s parents/guardians to take appropriate action to remedy the situation.
First Year Capacity
Kids Enrolled in Charter Schools in SC
Charter SChools in SC
Classical Charter Schools in SC
The Charter Institute at Erskine and Summit Classical school do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, or immigrant status in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle the nondiscrimination policies.
For questions pertaining to Section 504, contact Sharath Rudrapati at 864-547-2018.
For questions pertaining to Title IX, contact Terrie Hall at 864-547-2018.